Brittany Crochet Hook 7-INCH (18CM); Size Us L (8MM)Reviews
- Brittany products are made from Birch harvested from strictly regulated forests or small woodland owners in the United States ensuring proper environmental logging practices and selective cutting for maximum reforestation
- If purchased from an authorized dealer, Brittany offers a 5 year product guaranteed against flaws and breakage from normal use; broken needles meeting these criteria will be replaced at no charge
- Birch is a superior wood for knitting needles and crochet hooks due to its tensile strength and stability; all Brittany products maintains their size, resists warping and allows for extraordinary smooth finish
- Brittany Hooks and Needles are made in America for over 25 years by a family of craftsmen, ensuring consistent quality, individual care and a strong environmentally-minded policies; company tries to minimize our environmental impact at every stage of production
- Brittany uses the "greenest" packaging possible; all product packing is made from 100% recycled paperboard and is 100% recyclable (remove the label and it is perfectly safe to put in your compost pile)
BRITTANY COMPANY-Crochet Hook."We invite you to celebrate your crafts endeavors with the finest tools available. Made in USA. Finely crafted wooden tools of this nature have lengthy been prized by craftsmen about the world. Accessible in each of the popular sizes. Brittany Art Deco Straight Needles in Birch are hand finished and exactly sized.
2019 Copyright (c)~Crochet Needles